Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twin Snakes

So I have to get up early to take some dumb typing test tomorrow. I'm not concerned about passing it at all because honestly just making this blog is probably way beyond what they expect me to know for it. But the test IS at eight in the morning, and I rarely get up before ten these days, so instead I'm gonna stay up all night and play Metal Gear Solid (Twin Snakessssssss). I'll keep you guys updated on my status every time I need to break for coffee or bathroom. Here's to a night of badassery. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG did u draw that?!?! That's amzaing, what a beautiful watercoler. I espeshially like how hottt they both look :3 omg im In luvvvvv lol. Do u do requests/ cause I have some cool ideas for those guys from MSG they are soooo cute! <3<3<3