Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flats

So I have this nice red bike, right? I've had it for at least five years now, and it's a great bike. Got it for free from some fat guy if I remember. But anyways, great bike.

EXCEPT.

The back tire is constantly going flat. Without fail. I don't think the front one has ever been touched. That's the one that should be getting all beat up, right? I mean it's got to go through all the broken glass and pointy junk on the road first. I dont know what the deal is. Maybe I'm just getting too fat or something and the back one is popping under my weight. Whatever, I'm a slim and trim 150 lbs, so that can't be it, could it? 

The only thing to do until another fat man decides to give me his bike is to just keep changing the back tire, which is a NIGHTMARE on the thumbs, let me tell you. That is what I'm doing in my dorm right now, and I'll probably be doing it next week because it will probably be flat again. My life is just a cycle of monotonous tasks (and also unintentional puns).

No comments: