Monday, October 20, 2008

I usually don't do surveys, but I saw this one show up a while ago and it always looked interesting to me..being all random n' stuff. Every blog has gotta have a survey anyway, right? Whatever, I'm rationalizing, lets just do this.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

1.How are you feeling today?
Waltz #2-Elliot Smith 
Jeez, I thought I was having an alright day, but I guess iTunes has other ideas.

2. Will you get far in life?
Indiana Jones Theme-John Williams
Aww yeah, THATS more like it. 

3. How do your friends see you?
Tombstone Blues-Bob Dylan
Works for me, dudes. 

4.Will you get married?
Wheels On My Heels-Elvis Presely
Hmm..I guess that means no. Oh well, iTunes has spoken.

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Century City-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
I guess we know who my best friend is now. I'm talkin' to you Joey Klugston.

6. What is the story of your life?
Sonata Opus 35 n.2 in B flat minor-Fredryck Chopin
Okay, so you know THE funeral song? You know, bum bum ba-bum bum bum bum, bum-bum bum-bum? Well this is that one. IRONY.

7. What was high school like?
Don't Think Twice, it's all Right- Bob Dylan
Yeah, I guess that kinda fit the mood. I definitely wanted out of there.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Honeybear-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I'd agree with that one too..man this stuff works.

9.What is the best thing about your friends?
What I Got-Sublime
Oh man, I do not listen to Sublime..like ever, but this works.

10.What is in store for this weekend?
Sevem Spirited Lives-Okami Soundtrack
Well, it's gonna be a pretty crazy weekend I guess.

11. To describe your grandparents?
Alles nur ein Spiel-Mireille Mathieu
They're not German, but this song does make sense. It's kinda Oompa oompa-y

12.How is your life going?
Voice in the Floor-Death First
Wow, I didn't even know this band existed before now.

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
White Christmas-Freddy Martin and Orchestra
I hope I don't die on Christmas..wait, that wouldn't be such a bad day to go out on would it? Kinda ruin Christmas for other people though. What a weird choice, iTunes.

14.How does the world see you?
Midnight Radio-Hedwig and the Angry Inch
I'm perfectly alright with this one

15.Will you have a happy life?
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue-The Ramones
That's a little on the nose, dontcha think?
 
16.What do your friends really think of you?
Prince Ali (Reprise)-Jonathan Freeman
Yeah, maybe if my friends were all Jafar.

17.Do people secretly lust after you?
Beatiful People-Marilyn Manson
Hmmm..that could be good or bad.

18.How can I make myself happy?
Bob Dylan-They Killed Him
I guess I have to be a martyr now. Damn, so much responsibility.

19.What should you do with your life?
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction-Rolling Stones
Dude, I've been doing this the whole time already.

22.If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Allies-Heart
Yikes, I really hope I wouldn't.

24.What is your deep dark secret?
Linger-Cranberries
I guess my secret is that I kinda like the Cranberries.

26.What's your personality like?
Going Home-Rolling Stones
This, I might not agree with, but iTunes knows all. Now that I think about it they kinda have a point. Also, this song is ten minutes long.

28. If you were to become the Dictator of a small Eastern-European nation, would you be a benevolent Dictator?
This Is a Trance-Paul Oakenfold
YES. Techn0 dictatorship. I'd totally be the Technocrat party. And have Technocrat parties.

29.What are your aspirations?
The Ecstasy of Gold-Ennio Morricone
I. LOVE. MONEY. I guess. Or westerns. Or maybe I aspire to be Clint Eastwood. But then again, who doesnt?

30.What goes through your head when you wake up?
Put Your Head on my Shoulder-Michael Buble
Wow. Okay, I do NOT listen to Michael Buble EVER. Way to go iTunes. Jeez.


1 comment:

... said...

Dude, that's AWESOME. Excellent choices, by the way..

I'm totally gonna steal this. =O