Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dentist

So I went for my six month check-up about an hour ago. Good news! My gums are even better than last time. I really like the people we go to now because they don't bitch you out for not flossing. They're just like "hey you know, try and floss more, it's good for you and stuff," instead of "YOUR TEETH WILL FALL OUT IF YOU GO ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT FLOSSING. GINNNNNGIVITUS!!!"

But anyway, while I was at the dentist there was some little girl in the back screaming the whole time. Like total civil-war-cutting-your-leg-off-without-antiseptic screams. Or like old school dentist screams where they be drillin' into your teeth and have that bucket down there to catch all the blood. But really she just had some loose tooth that she had to wiggle out and I guess couldn't wrap her head around that.

I don't know about you but I used to love loose teeth. I mean you got to play with them all day, moving them back and forth with your tongue and stuff, and when they finally came out you got a quarter! Nothing to scream about at all, unless they are screams of pure DELIGHT. 

To wrap it up, I still don't have any cavities. Fluoride FTW!

No comments: