Monday, November 17, 2008

GWAR

I went to a GWAR concert last Saturday. Do you know about GWAR? No? I'll TELL you about GWAR.

So basically GWAR is a bunch of super powerful space aliens that were exciled to Earth millions of years ago because they were just too bad ass. When they got here they killed all the dinosaurs, created man by commiting extremely deviant acts on apes, and then (because whoever put them here decided they were still being too bad ass) they were frozen in a big iceburg until recently when earth's pollution thawed them out. Now they go on an unending quest to rid mankind of their very lives and wont rest until they suceed.

If you dont believe all that, then you're probably not a Scientologist.

ANYWAY. Gwar at least ridded me of my hearing. Since I got out my ears have been ringing non-stop. It's really gotta end soon..SOO annoying. Like stop and do nothing RIGHT NOW. You're probably all like "Oh man, this silence is a nice break from my hectic stress filled life." When I try to do that that happens is I here "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Stupid GWAR.

Other than probably perminent hearing damage, the show was completely amazi-diculous. We all got sprayed with space-semen and blood while we all moshed around, and they tore peoples heads off and stuff while people like John McCain battled the band for the "Frank Sinatra Belts of World Domination." I'm not even close to making any of this up. Go see them at least once if you get the chance, but you should probably bring some earplugs.


No comments: